Not being able to kiss someone you really rEALLY REALLY wanna kiss is kinda sad and very dumb.
Just some websites where you can fake texts for iPhone, status from Facebook and stuff like that.
girls dont want boys, girls want an acoustic performance of centuries by fall out boy
- The Doctor wrote LISTEN and forgot
- There was a kid under the blanket
- Orson Pink was going mad from isolation
- The Banging and screeching was causes by cooling pipes and air escaping from the broken air shield
- THERE WAS NEVER ANY CREATURE. IT WAS ALL IN THIER MINDS. The fear in this episode is the fear of not knowing, the fear of not seeing, and the fear of the belief that something is standing right behind you, right under the bed, even when there isn’t.
"I found him.
I found my soulmate.
Behold my idiot as he spazzes into the sunset”
you don’t know how much i laugh at this every time i see itthis hits my dash about three times a week and i laugh every time.
I have never seen this before, but damn it’s hard to keep from laughing when you’re sitting in a dead silent lecture
only punks can see this reblog if youre a punk
maybe i’m a goddamn bleeding heart hippie liberal but i’m totally down with paying an extra .50 cents for a thing of fries if the person who makes me those fries doesn’t have to work 3 jobs just to survive.
most studies show that prices would only have to go up by 1 to 3 cents in order to raise employee wages significantly
or, you know, the ceo’s could take pay cuts but that would be so hard for the poor multimillionaires