will 2014 be my anime year? will i hangout with my friends on the roof of the school? will someone make me a bento box? will i finally kiss kiss fall in love?
- Blood comes out of your vagina for anywhere from 3-7 days
- That blood you lose can be around 4 tablespoons to a cup
- a cup of blood, vaginal mucus, and endometrial tissue
- You get cramps that will make you cry. You can vomit and/or pass out from them
- You will get horrible mood swings
- You get headaches
- Your breasts hurt so bad sometimes you can’t even touch them
- You get acne everywhere
- Your actual vagina could be sore
- Your feel constantly tired
- You have a constant fear of soaking through your pad/tampon
- You can’t lay a certain way in bed
- You take pill after pill and it still doesn’t help
- You bloat and gain weight
- You might have anemia (iron deficiency) which can not clot your blood causing so much blood loss it’ll be deadly
- You never feel full
- Everything irritates you
- You will cry a lot
- Once you get up in the morning, your center of gravity has shifted and all the blood settling in you during the night will now rush out of you causing you to clench your legs tightly to avoid leaking
- You get made fun of for having a period ?////?/?/
- You’re forced to go to school/work
- You get told that you’re overreacting
but ya know, fixing your dick discreetly in public is bad too
1. wait for band practice
2. go to band practice
You’d think being the music section leader I’d be given a solo
The girl who got the solo didn’t even fucking want it
She better fucking act like she wanted it for the next two weeks of band camp or I’ll kick her ass
Yo that happened with the mellos in my school. The girl that got the solo had it last year and she threw a fit when she learned she wasn’t gonna be drum major. So long story short she didn’t get section leader and she got a solo she can’t play even though we’ve have at least 7 rehearsals.
Are you ever just listening to a Fall Out Boy song and all of a sudden you hear a lyric and you finally understand it and it feels like you’ve just been slapped in the face by Pete Wentz himself?
I forgot to freeze my water for marching band so it’s gonna be warm by the end of practice.
Also didn’t practice scales for private lesson, my bd is gonna kill me.
I’m gonna pray for everyone like me who spent the entire summer inside with limited physical activity that have band camp coming up in the next couple weeks.
Reblog this if you have a sock tan.
i am seriously so impressed by his songwriting, and the production is shockingly good. this could actually potentially change pop music too, because he’s the only major solo male recording artist within his specific genre, which is becoming more and more popular by the day. THE CHARTS ARE NOT READY FOR TRXYE.
this is going to BLOW UP
the year is 2020 Panic! at the Disco is just Brendon Urie he doesn’t even sing he just strips on stage